PUBG New State Game is the upcoming Battle Royale title developed by Krafton. The new title is all set for testing in the region USA. The PUBG New State Alpha Test downloading began on 11th June and the live server will available on June 11th at 6 PM PT.
The Alpha Test is scheduled for 2 days i.e. from June 11th to June 13th. The testing process is only available in the USA. The players who are participated in the Pre-registration process can only be prepared to download the PUBG New State Alpha Test application.
On May 21st, 2021 the officials announced the Pre-registration process for Alpha Test and it’s shut down on 6th June. During this period more than 10 Million pre-registration done in Google Play Store. The users can download the Alpha test from the official website.
If you noticed many users from outside the region of the USA also contributed to the registration process by using VPN and other methods. If they selected for the testing, they can’t eligible to access the game with a VPN. Users must note that utilizing virtual locations via developers settings and VPNs is restricted.
If you are pre-register for PUBG New State Alpha Test, then follow the below step to download it:
- If you are completed registering for the Alpha test, then visit PUBG New State official website. Click here to redirect to the webpage.
- After the visit, the official website clicks on the “Alpha Test Selection Status” button.
- A new page will open in that tap on “Alpha Test Selection Status”. It will redirect to a new tab.
- A pop-up will seem which provides information about your selection. If you are selected a Google Play Store button will available. By click on that, you can download the Alpha Test app on your device.
- The size of the file is approximately 1.11GB, hence for downloading this application the users have to need free storage space on their devices.
- If the people from the other regions rather than the USA visit the official website, a message “Your region is not capable of this test” is showing.